1. Defense Secretary Commendation Card, Government of India to Sub Lt Reetesh Sah Auth NCC Dte DDN letter No 1558/Pers ( B0 dt 12 Feb 2019.
2. Leading Cadet Akansha Verma ship modeler of this unit was selected as Naval NCC representative to brief distinguished guest
at Republic Day Camp 2020 at Delhi.
3. Leading Cdt Akansha Verma has already briefed Air Chief Marshal RKS Bhadoria, Chief of Air Staff on 11 Jan 2020 followed by Sri Rajnath Singh, Defense Minister on 17 Jan 2020.
4. Cdt Charu Karayat and Cdt Harleen Kaur of this unit secured 2nd position in Boat pooling competition (They were part of J & K, Guj and UK combine team) held during Annual Training Camp at Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kannur, Kerala.
5. 05 SD Cadets are selected for Indian Armed Forces (Cdt Mayank Bhandari- Mech Infentry, Cdt Aman Singh-3- Para Kumaon Regt, Cdt Neeraj Bijwal-Army Med Cor, Cdt Himanshu Bengal Regt and Cdt Manish Bora- Mech, Infentry.
6. All India Advance Leadership Camp- 02 cadets of DSB got 1st position in cross country (Leading Cadet Manas Pathak & Cadet
7. 04 SW and 06 Cadet of DSB College participated of RDC 2020 were felicitated by VC Kumaon University.
8. Nauka Rally for 1100 School girls students under “Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao” Abhiyan was appreciated by all Civil Admin Staff of Nainital.
9. Following Cdt participated RDC III wef 21-30 Dec 19 :
Cdt Bharat Bisht, Cdt Mohit Singh Rawat Cdt Deepak Singh Dhaila, Cdt Rohit Joshi, Cdt Akansha Verma, Cdt Lakshmi Bisht, Cdt Simran Airee, Cdt Nikita Goswami.
10. L Cadet, Dev Upadhyay, of this unit is selected for OSD Indian Naval Ship INS Tir, Naval Cruise Schedule from 01 Mar to 19 Apr 2020. Cadet Dev Upadhyay of DSB Campus, Nainital has successful completed OSD of 1 TS, Naval Cruise schedule from 01 Mar 2020 to 19 Apr 2020. Who visited Mauritius and Seychelles.
11. Cadet Manas Pathak from DSB Campus Secured Second position in the best Cadet Competition conducted at Ranikhet Camp Site.
12. Cdt Bhawana Samant Participated Rajpath at Republic day Parade 2020-21.
13. Cdt Sumit Singh Bisht participated Guard of Honour at Republic day Parade 2020-21
14. Cdt Namjan Hassa Purty participated Guard of Honour at Republic day Parade 2020- 21
15. Regtl No. UK17SDN155029 Cdt Deeepak Singh Dhaila received Heritage Run Certificate in Second Position during Ship Attachment
Camp at Mumbai wef 27 May to 07 Jun 19.
16. Regtl NO UK 17SDN155025, Cadet Saurabh Upadhyay selelcted for OSD 1st Training Squadron, Onboard Ship INS Tir from 22 Sep to 26 Oct 19 to Anteseranana (Madagascar), Mombasa (Kenya) and Dar Ex Salaam (Tanzania)
17. All India NCC Yatching Regatta Camp held at INS Chilka wef 02-09 Nov 19 and SW team won Silver Medal by Securing 2nd position in their category. Due to their best efforts, UK Dte secured 1st position in Competition by combining results of SD team (secured 3rd position in SD category) (Team Event) representing NCC Uttarakhand Directorate amongst the 17 Directorates. This is the best result till date in the history on this unit and UK Dte.
AIYR Winner- All 6 cadets from DSB (Neeraj Bisht, Jitesh Rana, Mayank Bhandari, Anju Paliwal, Himani Kanwal, Kusumlata Singh)
18. Cadet Priya Bametha of DSB campus Nainital was selected for Youth Exchange Programme. She represented India at Srilanka from 27 October to 12 November, 2018.
Achievement No. 1
Achievement No. 2
OSD Indian Naval Ship INS Tir, Naval Cruise
Clean India Campaign
Poster Preparation By NCC Cadets
Tree Plantation by NCC Cadet